4.1
Interest Rate

After reading few of these reviews I almost didn't go look at the truck I really wanted that they had in stock.But I figure it was worth it.

Not sure what these people experience was. I had a great time no BS and got the truck I wanted and had no complaints. This was a very large dealership and couple reviews should not be a deciding factor. After telling the manager about the reviews he pointed out to me that they refuse to pay Yelp and in the bottom of the page they have over 60 good reviews that they would not publish.

Yelp either gets paid or tries to blackmail a small business.

My experience was not the best but a fairly normal and fun experience.It was not like a BMW dealership but I have no complaints there, the sales man and the managers were easy to deal with a week later when my check engine light came on and it was fixed at no cost to me.

Mehdipdx wrote the review because of good customer service at Dream City Auto Sales. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dream City Auto Sales to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dream City Auto Sales and dream city auto sales sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dream City Auto Sales?

Comments